• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WDFW Regulations We Won

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
he Washington Department of Fish And Wildlife completed their adoption of their regulations regarding lands controlled by WDFW and they removed the section preventing snowmobiles from riding off designated roads. Any one who has ridden the Colockum Naneum area would know how rediculous that would have been. Thanks to all who contacted WDFW on this issue we must have created enough pressure to stop the envior's who work for WDFW. Swampy:D:eek::beer;

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
I would like to think that the letters that "we" all wrote, help that out.

Is there something I should deduce from the exagerration of the "WE".

The link doesnt seem to work from here, it works from the email I got from WDFW, sorry I will try to get it to work

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
If you read carefully you will see the y DEFERRED on the 3 rules they didn't outright pass,so we aren't out of the woods yet. Just make sure you are 500' away from any camp while target practicing (safely or unsafely doesn't matter) and keep your dogs on a leash, or you will be in trouble

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
Sorry, the WE was exagerated because there are so many people that are on Snowest, or are members of clubs that don't write letters or make phone calls. It ticks me of that these people trying to close out don't have email, phone messages or snail mail overflowing their boxes by snowmobilers.

WE should be every sledder that ever wants to ride. Even if every member on here would pick up the SAWS ball and run without fumbling, at least we would be heard better.

Rant off

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
Sorry, the WE was exagerated because there are so many people that are on Snowest, or are members of clubs that don't write letters or make phone calls. It ticks me of that these people trying to close out don't have email, phone messages or snail mail overflowing their boxes by snowmobilers.

WE should be every sledder that ever wants to ride. Even if every member on here would pick up the SAWS ball and run without fumbling, at least we would be heard better.

Rant off

TRUE DAT!!!!

GOOD NEWS....We won some battles over in N Idaho also ...last season ...so it can be done!!

If everyone "WE" take 5min or less to fire off an email saying "Keep our Public Land open to the PUBLIC!!"

Ragged

T
Nov 26, 2007
La Center, Wa.
hAS ANYONE HEARD WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ST.HELENS? Would like to know if the park idea has been hopefully shut down? Do we need to put up a banner at the warming hut?

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
he Washington Department of Fish And Wildlife completed their adoption of their regulations regarding lands controlled by WDFW and they removed the section preventing snowmobiles from riding off designated roads. Any one who has ridden the Colockum Naneum area would know how rediculous that would have been. Thanks to all who contacted WDFW on this issue we must have created enough pressure to stop the envior's who work for WDFW. Swampy:D:eek::beer;

Now that we have SB 5318.........This could be back

Premium Features