• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big 'ol boots

T
Mar 3, 2008
burnsville mn
My bro needs a 16 or maybe even a 17 snowmobile boot and is having a hard time finding them, do you guys know of any companies that make them. He wants a sled style boot not a Sorel style.

Thanks

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
He may end up with a hunting boot. I thought I had trouble finding 14's. The trouble with a lot of the snowboard and sking boots are their over-sized outside dimentions don't fit onto the running boards. If he ends up with a boot with hooks for the laces make sure he gets a good pair of gaiters to put on or he will tear the seat up.

C
Oct 22, 2008
MN
i wear a size 15 shoe and i bought the klim adrenaline boot in a 15 and it feels more like a 16 to me, try that boot, its awesome-wore it for 8 days straight and never got wet feet. will be buying them again when i need new boots.

or check out the HMK voyager boots, they go to size 17, WPS carrys HMK, i have never wore them but they look alot like the klim boot...hmmmm

X

XXL

Jan 18, 2006
Wilsall, Montana
I wear 17's, the only thing I have found that has worked fo me is Columbia boots with gaiters on under my klim bibs. If you find anything else let me know.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
He may end up with a hunting boot. I thought I had trouble finding 14's. The trouble with a lot of the snowboard and sking boots are their over-sized outside dimentions don't fit onto the running boards. If he ends up with a boot with hooks for the laces make sure he gets a good pair of gaiters to put on or he will tear the seat up.

A size 16 or 17 is not going to hang over the running boards? :D :confused:

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
brother in law wears 21. i feel bad for him because he can't find to many options. he is 6'6" and about 500#. basically tennis shoes is all he can find. he has a 18 sorels that jams on if has too. oh ya he doesn't ride sled either.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
brother in law wears 21. i feel bad for him because he can't find to many options. he is 6'6" and about 500#. basically tennis shoes is all he can find. he has a 18 sorels that jams on if has too. oh ya he doesn't ride sled either.

thats becuase it wouldnt move with him on it..holy cow..would hate to have to feed him.....:beer;

Premium Features