• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

oh yeah finally! SNOW COMING!!!!!!

R

RamrodAK1

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, AK
These lows coming in should dump some good snow south for the first part. Sounds like its gonna get warm down south wed.. I hope it doest get in the high thirties. The low coming from the pacific will be warm. Hopefully the lows from the bering side will push that warm one out of the way and get that snow instead. Calling 2 to 7 inches.

A
Nov 26, 2007
ANC, AK
Figures!

That figures!! We put off our Mexico vacation until Jan 17th in hopes of good riding through Christmas and New Years!!!!!
Have fun everyone!!!! I'm saving my new Snowest Mag for some light beach chair reading!:beer;:beer;

Dec 2, 2008
Snow baby snow

Let it snow, Let it snow.. We finally need some new powder.. BTW its 5 degrees right now in Anchorage.. This weekend should be sick for riding !!!

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
1st day above zero in Willow in almost 3 weeks. I wouldn't worry too much about a melt down yet, KTUU is noturious for bad forcasting. Weatherundrground is saying it will stay below freezing for the near future. I find there forcast to be a bit more accurate than the TV news....

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
I hope I don't jinx anything here, but it is 25 above and snowing pretty good here in Soldotna!!! It has the look that this could be a good one!

Now guys, If this turns out to be a big dump, use your heads in the mountians. There will be alot of slides for sure!

A

akhammer

Nov 26, 2007
anchorage, AK/ SLC Utah
I just got from turnagain and it was very hard. There was about 3-4" of new snow and snowing hard, but needs to get a bunch moore. It was also raining at placer

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Well, that was short lived.... we only got an inch or two here. Still looks like it could start back up again at any time though. We'll see what happens.

R

RamrodAK1

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, AK
I was with AKhammer today. IT was DUMPING at turny and 31 degrees. Like he said it was raining down at the bottom with a temp of 34 degrees. It is now 39 degrees at portage.

Premium Features