• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PICS of nytros

mtnmodviper

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
My Nytro. first time posting full size pics hope it works
08Nytro015.jpg

What rails are you using with the Mtn Tamer? Looks like alot better approach that what the stock rails give! I drooled over that sled at Jackson!

F

funjunkie

Nov 26, 2007
There Ice age rails made for the mt tamber. There was alot of drool on it after jackson.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Mine before the blue a-arm protectors, blue skid plate, and I've since removed the Chrome Mickey Mouse ears, didn't like the look. Went back to stock windshield

nytro_now_01.jpg

R
Nov 26, 2007
COSTCO
the tunnel mod helped out with snow colleting in the rear a little not enough to really notice unless youre in super deep pow all day i would think . pretty my just for looks and a new foot hold . the zx2 is the worlds worst pos ! it wont keep the front end down and is sucking down flat when ever it hooks up under a load . did i metion it bottoms lots and very harshly due to the lack of bump stops . i managed to line things up so a rep from ad bolvin could see my sled in calgary tonight , cant wait to find out what he has to say

Sheriff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Olds, Alberta
the zx2 is the worlds worst pos ! it wont keep the front end down and is sucking down flat when ever it hooks up under a load . did i metion it bottoms lots and very harshly due to the lack of bump stops .

Ha, other than that, sounds like that suspension works good. lol::rolleyes:

Hate it when you replae an item like that, only to find out it ia a POS.:mad:

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
08 Yamaha Nytro 40th with Reverse
MCXpress Turbo
Boost and AF Guage
Sno Bunjie Lefty
PowerMadd Cargo Caddy
Skid Plate
ice scratchers
Timbersled Mt Tamer suspension (no bogie wheels)
Fox Floats

No Sway
No Foam
No Foot Well Bars, foot pegs (don't know the name)
No Snow Flap
No Tools
No E Brake
No Kill Switch

625 wet
ChrissTtroWeighIn017-625.jpg

i'll have it under 600 wet with the trail tank by next season (battery, barkbusters, tunnel, seat)

Last edited:
V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
08 Yamaha Nytro 40th with Reverse
MCXpress Turbo
Boost and AF Guage
Sno Bunjie Lefty
PowerMadd Cargo Caddy
Skid Plate
ice scratchers
Timbersled Mt Tamer suspension (no bogie wheels)
Fox Floats

No Sway
No Foam
No Foot Well Bars, foot pegs (don't know the name)
No Snow Flap
No Tools
No E Brake
No Kill Switch

625 wet
ChrissTtroWeighIn017-625.jpg

i'll have it under 600 wet with the trail tank by next season (battery, barkbusters, tunnel, seat)

pics?

Premium Features