• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: TETHER ADAPTER FOR THE 850-AXYS TO CAT MAGNETIC

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
Can you make adapter for Pro’s and 800 Axys too?

Working on that this week.
I hate the connectors used, would like to see a better connector that protects against elements. Ill keep everyone posted.

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
How does the final product look like, because i would be verry interrested and i know a lot of people that would be interrested to

As you can see in video they are working out great for the 850's so far.
Awesome tether and millions times better than the old rubber style systems.

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
Here is the thoughts so far and I'm looking for suggestions here. The stock connector on Polaris's pre 2019 have a connector that to me is not a good connector in keeping water tight connection. I was looking to see how many would rather I sell with my harnesses a full DT 2 connector that you would cut off factory connector and replace it with the DT 2 which I feel would be way better for everyone.
Remember many don't know how to connect pins to a wires and assembling a connector due to the special tools needed.
Though you could get help from someone to fully use a DT 2 connector between factory wiring to DT 2 then my harness to the Tether.

Opinions please

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
Here is the thoughts so far and I'm looking for suggestions here. The stock connector on Polaris's pre 2019 have a connector that to me is not a good connector in keeping water tight connection. I was looking to see how many would rather I sell with my harnesses a full DT 2 connector that you would cut off factory connector and replace it with the DT 2 which I feel would be way better for everyone.

Remember many don't know how to connect pins to a wires and assembling a connector due to the special tools needed.

Though you could get help from someone to fully use a DT 2 connector between factory wiring to DT 2 then my harness to the Tether.

Opinions please

I’d be interested in that.

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
Can we still post ideas about harness and talking about general ideas of using the magnetic tether on sleds etc ??

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
PLEASE continue , i want one of these for my 850 , hate the old rubber tether , almost bought a cat just cause the new tether , lol .

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho
PLEASE continue , i want one of these for my 850 , hate the old rubber tether , almost bought a cat just cause the new tether , lol .

Its a great design tether by AC, they did good with this item and its crazy how long they where on back order made it very hard to get testing done due to that.

So far all testing we have done both on Yamaha's and Polaris 850's are doing great, we will be doing some testing on 2016 Polaris's and as many as I can test and still be able to ride this year myself. LOL
Im currently working on setting someone up right now in Canada to buy a bulk of harnesses to sell up in Canada to save people who live their shipping cost.
Stay tuned.

N
Dec 19, 2010
Its a great design tether by AC, they did good with this item and its crazy how long they where on back order made it very hard to get testing done due to that.

So far all testing we have done both on Yamaha's and Polaris 850's are doing great, we will be doing some testing on 2016 Polaris's and as many as I can test and still be able to ride this year myself. LOL
Im currently working on setting someone up right now in Canada to buy a bulk of harnesses to sell up in Canada to save people who live their shipping cost.
Stay tuned.

Nice play, I'll let you know when mine arrives and the time it took, I'd say it will slide though without customs getting there fingers in there.

klim-in

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2009
Idaho

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
I might have missed it somewhere in this thread, but what is needed to run these on the “old” 800 AXYS sleds?

Premium Features