• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Finding Freedom Ride/Retreat

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Hello Ladies!

I am getting super excited for the season. I am sure there are many of you out there that are getting just as excited as me! :clap2:

I was lucky enough to stumble across an awesome page, Finding Freedom Ladies Backcountry Adventures with Cally Adamson https://www.facebook.com/wyskidoogirl/ Very shortly after, I saw some events she had posted, I am excited to say I am already signed up for one!

The first one Finding Freedom Beginner-Intermediate Ladies Backcountry Ride will be held January 26, 2018 – January 27, 2018. https://www.facebook.com/events/119704938749054/?acontext=%7B%22action_history%22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22messaging%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22attachment%5C%22%2C%5C%22extra_data%5C%22%3A%7B%7D%7D]%22%7D

The second one Finding Freedom Intermediate-Advanced Ladies Backcountry Ride will be held February 9, 2018 – February 10, 2018 https://www.facebook.com/events/358527227936250/

Information directly from Cally:

"Hello Ladies!

Finding Freedom Backcountry Adventures Rides/Retreats are filling up quickly!

Here is a bit of information about me; I've been blessed to have the opportunity to be very involved in my local Star Valley Search and Rescue. I hold a NOLS Wilderness medical card and invest yearly in keeping current on my backcountry safety, avalanche education and rescue skills. I ride for Skidoo, Rexburg Motor Sports, Diva Snow Gear and Extreme Realities.

God has placed it on my heart to provide other ladies with the opportunity to improve on their snowmobiling skills, see new country, network with other ladies and just find freedom up in the high country. To get away from all the crap of every day life and have fun while building your confidence!

I try to average 1,500 backcountry miles a sled season and I'm so blessed to live in a beautiful mountainous region, where I can pick from 4 different distinct riding areas depending on the day, avalanche report and my chosen skill level. (You know some days we feel really confident, but some days we just don't- am I right girls? Darn Aunt Flo anyway! ��)

I can chose from the West (Idaho) side of my valley which is the Caribou National Forest or to my East (Wyoming) the Bridger-Teton National Forest.

This ride/retreat has already bumped into the (6-10) ladies category reserved, so your deposit will be $70.00 with the remaining due when you check in. If we bump into the (11-14) category I will adjust your remainder due. ��

Hoodies with Finding Freedoms' logo are available to purchase as well! (Pictures of those coming soon.) ��

I will also be holding a "Cowgirl Church" Sunday morning at the Barn, after breakfast for those of you who are interested. After that avalanche last February that took Josh from us way too soon, I have started spending more time with the Big Man Upstairs. I may cuss a bit, drink a bit, and make some poor choices but I do believe in Him and I'm thankful daily for His forgiveness and grace.

PS. I will have 2 "male outriders" who will be assisting me in videography, photography and the occasional needed ski pull, etc. One of these outriders is my better half and the other is also a married Search and Rescue member. (Sorry to all you single ladies) ��

I'm excited for this winter season and I'm praying for ❄️!!

Cally"

Please check out it out if you are interested and PM me and I can help with questions.

*SNOW DANCING* :smow: :smow: :smow:

Last edited:
Premium Features