• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PIDD 2.0 Questions

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
I picked up and installed the new PIDD this summer but have not yet been able to initialize it as I have summerized and do not want to start it until Winter is a bit closer. I believe the things I have questions about were things on the original PIDD so feel free to chime in if you own one of those. I would like to get everything dialed in before Winter but had a few questions on what will be possible.

*When initialized for a snowmobile, does the PIDD have functionality to control music? Does the PIDD act as a remote w/o receiving music? Not clear on what parts act as what in the connections.

*Has anybody utilized and have feedback on the line out harness sold with RZRs (part no 2881652)? Kind of seems as if it is supposed to work with a Sena or similar device but couldnt find much info on that either.

I have it hooked up to a trailtech nimh as per the instructions posted on this forum so I can run it in accessory mode but cannot run it off the motor.

Feel free to add any other questions you may have as well

Last edited:
Premium Features