• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cleaning boot liners

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Wtf is with these HMK boots for stinking? and I dont have stinky feet (my work boots dont stink and i wear them in 90 degree plus heat). I have some 3 yr old Klim boots that dont stink at all but the HMK's I have to run the liners in the washer every couple rides now and the outers I hose down with scent killer but doesn't help much.

boone

Premium Member
May 27, 2007
Crazytown!!
Yre you guys putting your boots on a dryer at night? I pull my liners out and put both the shells and the liners on a dryer that I picked up at Cabellas every night regardless if they are wet or not. Jus t thought..

I also have used a spray antiperspirant on my feet before putting socks on to help stop my feet from sweating due to the boots being TOO hot.

As far as cleaning, I would thing you could run them through the washer. There is prob a tag inside with info on that...?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
For the record I wear HMK Voyagers with the BOA lace system. No liners...boots stay dry...no stinky.

Sounds like some may be over booted and sweating like crazy in da feet.

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
The ReviveX stuff works pretty well, but you should be able to wash them with any laundry as the boot liners have no waterproofing in them, the waterproofing material is in the outer shell build.

Premium Features