• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Performance E-tec Turbo Kit Install Pics

U
Sorry my pics won't rotate correctly but here is another one of the throttle body and reed boots installed. The throttle body to charge box hose isn't complete because I accidentally cut the hose too short. But its on there for fitment.

throttle.jpg

Backcountrypro

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
SWEET! I come home from work everyday hoping to see a big box from Utah on my door step!

U
Here are a few more pics. I am running a comp oil-less turbo that is sized the same as a garrett 2860 with .86 a/r turbine housing.

You can see the boost-it box installed on the handlebar.

Check out a close-up of the post throttle body aux injectors...Sweeeeet!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

liv2play

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2009
utah
Lookin good Tom...need any parts deliverd, I need an excuse to get out of town!!:face-icon-small-hap

liv2play

Premium Member
Apr 14, 2009
utah
I have a feeling the hills might have a white look to them tomorrow. the mountains in front of the house are socked in pretty good!! Just told the wife you need some parts and asked if she want to go on a road trip and she just laughed and siad..."Your funny". Wierd huh??

CHAZWILDMAN

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2011
How is the install going? Would love to see some new pictures if available. What are you doing for the air intake? Are you going to run it with stock pipe? thanks Chaz

U
OK Bretheren, sorry for the delay on more pics. I have been way busy in the shop but here is the boost tube all mocked up. I am waiting for a different gauge pod to show up so I am at a bit of a stand still, that's not Bryce's fault I just am going a different route for my gauge mounting.

photo.jpg photo1.jpg precooler.jpg

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
Yeah it does. :face-icon-small-coo
Led in the center is hooked to a hobs switch. Led comes on if their is no oil presure to the turbo.

turboxp 013.jpg turboxp 014.jpg

Last edited:

CHAZWILDMAN

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2011
Any progress on this build? Would love to see this kit up and running!

Premium Features