• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blackfoot Pride Days Water Races - July 7, 2012

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
2 weeks away! Should be a great even especially if the weather holds up.

JENSEN GROVE LAKE
BLACKFOOT, IDAHO
SATURDAY, JULY 7, 2012

Registration is open NOW!! The first 40 racers to register through Facebook or by phone can enter for $60! Race day registration is also available for $75. Cash, credit cards, & checks accepted.

- REGISTRATION WILL BE FROM 9:00 – 10:30 AM ON RACE DAY
- RACER MEETING AT 10:45 AM
- RACES WILL BEGIN AT 11:00 AM
- OPTIONAL OVAL RACE AT THE CONCLUSION OF DRAGS

ENTRY FEE: $60 PER SLED – INCLUDES A T-SHIRT
($50 TO ENTER THE SAME SLED, SAME RIDER IN ANOTHER CLASS)

PRIZE MONEY WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE TOP THREE PLACES IN EACH CLASS BASED ON TOTAL PROCEEDS COLLECTED FOR EACH CLASS – STOCK AND MODIFIED

CLASSES MAY BE REVISED ON RACE DAY
DEPENDENT UPON TOTAL PARTICIPANTS IN EACH CLASS

~ALL RACERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A HELMET & LIFE JACKET!!!~
RACERS MUST HAVE A FLOATING DEVICE SECURELY ATTACHED TO SLED (I.E., MILK JUG)

PARTICIPANTS CAN REGISTER AND OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION BY CALLING BRENT RIGBY AT 208-844-0533 OR 208-680-8364
(leave a message)

Come out and race or watch! It's going to be alot of fun- don't miss out!!

This event draws over 5000 spectators, vendors, & participants. If you or your business would like to be an event sponsor, contact Brent.

Racer220

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
43.463558, -110.762496
Couple of clips from last weekend in 800 Stock and 800 Mod. Had a great day until the 800 Stock finals run to determine 1st/2nd place. After a lot of contact, a lot of water intake, and almost being pushed into the crowd of swimmers, let's just say I got the soggy end of the deal lol. Tried to ride my way out of it, but sleds can only handle so many gpm before they decide to quit moving. Still had a blast, and will be back next year ready to battle again. There was a pretty big crowd and decent amount of racers. Hopefully this event can continue to grow and showcase what we love to do.

800 Stock heat run agains Clint Covert (#54 RMSHA). 2011 Cat 800 153 I believe. Good race overall, and had a little fun joking around with him during the run. Still had issues with my sled cutting out on long pulls (not a tach issue so who knows), but it hung on long enough to get the win.

800 Mod heat run against Keith Jackson (#699 RMSHA). I'm on my stocker, and he's riding a similar Freeride with BMP single pipe/can, VForce reeds and 23/49 gearing. His sled was struggling to pull RPM early in the day, but a quick redneck fix seemed to wake the sled up. I pulled hard from the line, but his mods and gearing were too much to keep up with. Kicked the feet up and enjoyed the rest of the ride watching his roost.

Premium Features