• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BOSS seats

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
the pro series is coming soon, the classic series fits the iq and pro ride chassis, the pro in pro series and pro in pro ride are just a coincidence. you can still custom make a classic series seat that fits your pro ride chassis or iq chassis

Last edited:
J

j.c.higgins

Nov 26, 2007
St. Albert, Alberta
No superdoo you did not see that wrong! The "coming soon" has been on the website for a couple months now. But in a previous post the Pro series design was shown by a distributor. Now whether they are being shipped out or not i don't know that info.

Last edited:

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
No superdoo you did not see that wrong! The "coming soon" has been on the website for a couple months now. But in a previous post the Pro series design was shown by a distributor. Now whether they are being shipped out or not i don't know that info.

I believe they are still 4 week + out on new orders. Everything is custom built again.

S
Oct 17, 2004
edmonton, ab
zippers

did boss get the zippers issue fixed? we bought a bunch of them 2 years back and the zippers were pulling off and the tabs breaking after 1 ride when they froze up.
i dont see any angry posts about them so i'd assume all is good now...

B
Sep 18, 2009
Spanish Fork Utah
Zipper Issue

The "zipper issue" has been fixed. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that we cause all of you and have vowed to never make a seat like that again. That is why we are bringing it all back home, no more inexpensive low quality seats from us. Everything custom made to order. The new "Pro" style seats and the "Rasmussen Backcountry" seats will be on the site soon, we hope. Please let us know if there are any other questions you may have.

Premium Features