• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RKT M1000 porting setup??

johndeerejunky

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
ND
what bd numbers are you running I have an 09 and am using rk tech numbers and it seems a little rich

R

Rms Rydning

Sep 30, 2006
North Norway
I have tested Jaws on a stock M1000.Icreased rpm from 7200 to 7800.The SW singel increased to 7500 on the same day.This was at sea level.

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
i really dont think that would work the porting head and pipe complement each other i guess it depends on the port work i would say no but that is my opinion i think you would want porting for the turbo I would talk to a couple turbo shops if you need stock cylinders i think i have an extra set

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2005
Cascade Mnts, OR.
Talked to Kelsey the other day about this. I am really considering doing it as my summer mod. I just hate the thought of having to pull the whole SLP pipe setup and starting all over again with tuning though. Especially since I would insist on running the PCV box I ran this year. Hate that BD box.......................

Aaron

bgreen776

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
Kenai, AK
www.backcountryrebles.com
Talked to Kelsey the other day about this. I am really considering doing it as my summer mod. I just hate the thought of having to pull the whole SLP pipe setup and starting all over again with tuning though. Especially since I would insist on running the PCV box I ran this year. Hate that BD box.......................

Aaron

I dont mind keeping the boondocker box, but I hate the idea of getting rid of my light weight SLP pipe and y-pipe that already has my probes mounted in it.

Premium Features