• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TOBE Technology Gear Super Cheap

R
Sep 6, 2008
Maine
It is sad to say ToBe tech not running a line next year. This Gear is super nice and speaks for its self. We were an authorized dealer for tobe , and have some inventory left, here is a list of our leftover inventory

Wet Job Jacket Blk - M $136.00
Super Charger Jacket Grn - M $136.00
Billet Jacket Tan Camo - M $124.00
Billet Jacket Blk Camo - M $124.00
Larven Jacket Red - XXL $120.00 60% off
Larven JAcket Blk -XXL $120.00
Divided Jacket Grn -M,L,XL $136.00
Billet Pant Blk Camo - L,XL $100.00

For those of you unfamiliar with TOBE, they run about 1 size larger than normal so if you normaly take a Large you will be a Medium in TOBE.

All jackets have the tobe tech membrane, which is windproof and waterproof with taped seams.

if you have any questions please feel free to call the shop at 207-657-7727
store@ravexperformance.com

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
Sent him an e-mail right after I posted yesterday, still nothing. I was interested in those pants but cannot get a reply, oh well.

R
Sep 6, 2008
Maine
sorry

Yeah I was gone this weekend sorry guys. Yes I put our email down because I dont check this very often and the email goes to my phone as well as the shop. We are on the east coast so alot of you guys are probably on the west coast and might email me later in the evening after the shop closes, and everything is still available. Thanks for understanding

Last edited:
Premium Features