• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Motor mounts?

Snowbird11

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2011
SLC/Samak, Ut
Has anyone made a motor mount for the 800 axys that lasts yet? I was doing some clutch maintenance and noticed my mounts are sagging.

so what are the best mounts available currently? pro ride mounts, updated axys mounts, after market?

S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
I put the Fire'n Ice torque arm/stop on my ProRide, (both PTO and MAG side). Motor mounts lasted four years before I saw any real amount of sag. And the fact that the belts lasted forever too didn't hurt either.

I think they are available to the Axys too.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
The belts will pretty much survive a nuclear attack....

Getting the power to the track efficiently and not losing power is goal.

Most all of the regularly ridden AXYS sleds I've helped people with have mounts that are shot and when replaced improved performance... Most of those sleds did not have any belt issues.

my 2¢

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Has anyone made a motor mount for the 800 axys that lasts yet? I was doing some clutch maintenance and noticed my mounts are sagging.

so what are the best mounts available currently? pro ride mounts, updated axys mounts, after market?

There is a lot of information and data from other members on here in older post.. But in all that I have replace it appears that the pro mount 2013-2015 seem to be holding up the best.. There is one mount on the Pro that you cant run - it is the PTO front as it is shorter- so.. For seeming to add longevity to the Axys that pro mounts work

Snowbird11

Lifetime Membership
May 29, 2011
SLC/Samak, Ut
There is a lot of information and data from other members on here in older post.. But in all that I have replace it appears that the pro mount 2013-2015 seem to be holding up the best.. There is one mount on the Pro that you cant run - it is the PTO front as it is shorter- so.. For seeming to add longevity to the Axys that pro mounts work

i had a good chance to combo a duck hunt with a trip to the dealer tonight. just got back and they had a set of updated mounts for the axys so i went with those. i'll try the pros the next time. thanks

Premium Features