• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Axys 163 / 2.6 Like New !!!---SOLD!!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Okay,

I'm looking seriously at snowckecking a new 850 and I may have a buyer already and I can always trade if that falls through but I thought I would throw this out on here to just to see.

I've got a 2017 Snowcheck Axys 163 / 2.6 with lets say 550miles. (miles corrected) I'm the original owner and the sled has been great but I'm looking to upgrade. If you're wondering by the look of the wrap, it has NOT been raced, it was just the look I was going for.

2 years of warranty left

The sled has a full custom wrap (get tons of compliments on it)

SLP exhaust, pipe / can combo

SLP intake

Balanced primary

B&M front bumper / powdercoated to match

Totally tubular rear bumper / powdercoated to match

Next Level Fly bars

Console knee pads

WRP Quick drive skid plate

Mike Taylor foot well vents

Pro Armor tether

Polaris "Ultimate skid plate"

Proven Designs custom snow flap

I also have a few extra wrap pieces that would go with too

Stock shocks will be going back on which have 0 miles on them!!

Buyer gets to pick seats !! Either the WRP seat or the OEM Polaris seat. The Polaris seat is well.......virgin, no one has used it !! LOL

The sled flat out works and has been great but I usually upgrade every two to three years, and its about that time.

Always hauled in an enclosed trailer and always, always a full inspection after every trip out west!! I ride but I take care of my $%^& so it takes care of me!! Yes I'm one of those guys, anal, picky, clean freak, neat freak or whatever else you want to call me.....well that's me!!

Again, just seeing what kind of interest as it may be sold already but if that falls through its available.

If anyone has any questions or wants certain pics, just let me know and I'll be happy to help ya out!!

How about $9000.00 OBO

IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

Last edited:

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Thanks guys !!

I'll find out for sure on Wednesday if she is sold but I'm thinking it will be available.

Last edited:

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
9100.00 OBO

And available !!!!!

Also forgot to mention it has a Pro Armor tether installed.

Last edited:

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Sweet sled, sweet shop. Where'd ya get the sled lift from?

The lift comes from a guy here on snowest that use too make a few a year. He lives out around Detroit Lakes MN. Great guy to deal with but I cannot remember his screen name off the top of my head. And, I'm not sure if he's still doing them or not??

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Bump...................

Make and offer, lets get this thing sold!!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
One other thing I forgot to mention and just added,

The primary was sent off and balanced !

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Question, on those shorter seats, is the post still the same height? Can you still use the underseat bags under them?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Question, on those shorter seats, is the post still the same height? Can you still use the underseat bags under them?

Hey Scott,

The WRP seat is actually 2" shorter and about the same overall length of a stock seat.

As far as an under seat bag, I use the Sled Solutions bag for the Axys and it works fine.

The seat is awesome and is a nice feature that assists with transitioning from side to side, especially when you start getting tired and lazy!! I use to notice that sometimes a boot tip would catch the seat when transitioning but not anymore unless..........I'm dog tired, well then maybe it still happens!! ha ha.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Nice sled hope you get it sold mine don't look that good when there new.

Thanks!!

How about this.............

$40.00 referral fee given to anyone who sends someone my way and a sale is made!!

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND

I feel like a horses azz.......just checked the miles and it has less then I thought !!!

550 miles !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Premium Features