• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 1999 Summit 670 X 136

E
Dec 8, 2008
Chelan area
What's up with that EZ? I still have them and am workin a deal with Darren.

On the other hand, thanks for bringing my post back to the top! :)

Haha, good deal, i just know Darren has been looking for them and skidoo dosnt have them new, there like gold to him right now... Thought i'd give him a hard time... haha. TTT!!!

Albany Mountain

Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
Albany, Wyoming
How's your supply of gas cap/gauge from that machine???? I remembered that mine lost the stupid clear cover for the gauge and its smelling me up too much and I don't want to become the flaming X of the neighborhood.

Kenny

P
would you happen to know if the wiring harness is the same for a 98 mach1? Mostly just whats behind the ignition switch and stuff. My sled caught fire today and melted a ton of crap before we got it put out.

S
Feb 14, 2008
I may be interested in the entire electrical system. Magneto, flywheel, pick up (stator), MPEM (brain box), coil, and all of the wires connecting them. May also be interesed in the rewind starter as well. Let me know how much to 97834. Thanks.

S
Dec 7, 2007
Do you have the steering post? If so, How much?

And by the way, I would rather look for SkiDoo 'S' parts here than scan through all the other brands I'm not interested in on "Parts for Sale"

B
Jan 8, 2010
I'm looking for a black belly pan, trailing arms(both sides) and the seat. Let me know if any of that is still available.

Premium Features