• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just got a new 2017 m8000 sno pro need bar help

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
I just picked up a new 2017 m8000 153 sno Pro. Haven’t been out yet but thinking im going next weekend. The bars seem to be really far back and low for me. I am 6 3 and always did a 3 inch riser on my old m series and loved it. I want to do something like that but I heard there is a forward post block not sure what that is. Also how tall of a riser can you go before having to change cables. I really don’t want to change lines or cables. I guess what I really need to know is what’s the most I can go up and stay stock wires and line? What is the forward block? Thanks

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
at 6'3 i would get a factory cat riser in the 6.5" height (2" over stock). i set them straight vertical for steep riding. i would ride it like that before playing with a post forward kit so you at least know how stock feels. but theres also a pivot riser from rox that just pivots the bars in front of the riser and that seems pretty popular too.

R

ropinsno

Jan 1, 2009
Montana
at 6'3 i would get a factory cat riser in the 6.5" height (2" over stock). i set them straight vertical for steep riding. i would ride it like that before playing with a post forward kit so you at least know how stock feels. but theres also a pivot riser from rox that just pivots the bars in front of the riser and that seems pretty popular too.

Same here, 6’3” I did a 6.5 also, set it vertical and it really fits me and my style.

Premium Features