• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did anyone notice.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Don't temp me (I looked they only got 7" and they probally plowed the road for the hunters)
I have a new Pro and would love to do that.

102_0885.jpg

UtahEdge

Premium Member
Sep 19, 2003
Syracuse, Utah
This is on a house that we are working on in Bear Lake at 9:00 this morning and still coming down.
2012-10-2395082627.jpg

M

mchilcutt

Dec 24, 2007
Crazy amount so quick at Monte!!! Alta has a trace so far. Where else can we rode ride near Monte if they are still plowing the road??????

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
You can follow the road up past the parking lot (about 17 miles) and ride Curtis Creek Road. Also you could ride by Monte camp ground, paved and open field that should be covered well.
I do not know if they are plowing it, just assuming they are because of deer hunting.

M

mchilcutt

Dec 24, 2007
Thanks @wji is curtis creek clearly marked and how many miles can you ride it until you would have to turn around or does it make a loop?? I cant ride till saturday and im thinkin by then mirror lake should have good coverage?

M

mchilcutt

Dec 24, 2007
Thanks @wji i cant see the web cam cause its blocked on my work computer! nothing like face shots first day out on a nice safe road!! Whoever is up there must be loving it!!!!!

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
Thanks @wji is curtis creek clearly marked and how many miles can you ride it until you would have to turn around or does it make a loop?? I cant ride till saturday and im thinkin by then mirror lake should have good coverage?

U gotta understand that this early in the season you ride it when its falling or you are too late. Mirror lake got missed so far I wouldn't bank on riding that are till it gets a storm....2" so far.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
I looked at the forecast and see more snow for Monte tonight. I am going to load up the sled in the morning and see what is up there. May ride may not but I gota see. I will take pictures no mater what.
October ride would be nice.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features