• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new from se Wisconsin

T
Sep 18, 2011
jefferson wi
live in jefferson between madison and milwaukee. hate riding around here no snow and trails suck, who likes trails anyway. got my self an 03 rmk 800 144 mostly stock slp air horn and boost bottle has walker evans all around powdercoated rails i plan on doin a full rebuild and putting big bearing in might get a pipe and might do some regearing a new track will be had b4 snow flies hope to get some help from you guys

rmk.jpg

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
you should def buy some skis. those look like Cat trail skis or something...

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
live in jefferson between madison and milwaukee. hate riding around here no snow and trails suck, who likes trails anyway. got my self an 03 rmk 800 144 mostly stock slp air horn and boost bottle has walker evans all around powdercoated rails i plan on doin a full rebuild and putting big bearing in might get a pipe and might do some regearing a new track will be had b4 snow flies hope to get some help from you guys

Welcome. You go out west riding much? You didn't say where you ride. I'm from Watertown, made 5 trips out last year.

T
Sep 18, 2011
jefferson wi
Never been out west but i want to go!!!! dude i live in jefferson like 15 mins away lol i ride down here but last year i went to the u.p. and want to ride only where there's lots of snow, got a guy to take us off trail around toivola area last year when i borrowed a friends brothers mxz 800 and it was the most fun ive ever had till i crashed it!! Maybe we could hook up with you guys in the u.p this year for a ride? a few pics from my trip to u.p. even the indy 500 made it threw all the powder with a .8 or whatever track lol

skidoo.jpg pic.jpg cab.jpg tony.jpg

Premium Features