• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Introduction

M

MatValley

Nov 12, 2010
I grew up in the beautiful Matanuska Valley near Palmer, Alaska. My first snow machine was a Sno-Flite with a 340 Kohler, now I'm dating myself. I currently ride a modified Summit 800. My wife and I have a remote cabin on the Tyone River which provides many days of fantastic riding, hunting, fishing, trapping and enjoying life.

B

beesting

Oct 31, 2010
N.W Alberta
Hi, I grew up in the smoky river region of N.W Alberta I`ve been sledding since 8 years old, started on a big old snow cruiser doing laps in the field till i would get stuck, then walk home for help lol!! I really injoy sledding and over the years had numerous sleds, all were polaris and ski-doo, I currently ride a 800 renegade which i like alot, I hope it snows here this winter as we have`nt had much snow last few years in this area. I try to make a couple trips every winter to N.E British columbia, Powder king-Chetwyn areas which is beautiful country. Hope everyone has a safe and injoyable winter sledding.

Premium Features