• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI... NEW 2013 PARTS FICHE IS ONLINE

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Murph,

I'm looking into it right now...

BUT... I have a sneaking suspicion that the HD 'burandt' boards will be less expensive and come with all the rivets etc to install. Always seems to be the case with items coming through "Pure Polaris" as accessories.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Stockers... boards only... no rivets... $140 each side

Yeah! I just bought two sets of '13 take offs for cheaper than new and the money I saved will more than pay for the Hydro-Phobic Hard Anodizing even with shipping to and from Alaska. Which is still cheaper and stronger and lighter IMO than the HD Powder coated Burandt signature boards. Hoping I can get more take offs for my other builds because that price is ridiculous.

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
My dealer ordered a set of the Burandt Boards for me Monday and Tuesday told me they are on back order until November 3. So if your dealer didn't order early you may be waiting a while.

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
Yeah! I just bought two sets of '13 take offs for cheaper than new and the money I saved will more than pay for the Hydro-Phobic Hard Anodizing even with shipping to and from Alaska. Which is still cheaper and stronger and lighter IMO than the HD Powder coated Burandt signature boards. Hoping I can get more take offs for my other builds because that price is ridiculous.

I'm am pleasantly surprised with the price especially when compared to the aftermarket boards like the airframes.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
I'm am pleasantly surprised with the price especially when compared to the aftermarket boards like the airframes.

I would have paid the $280 and shipping as well as the Anodizing fees if I could not have gotten some take offs. Much better option than the HD Burandt boards and Powder coat regardless of the oven operator and the supposed "low temp pow-coat"
Just My $0.02

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
I don't like the look of the black boards on the unpainted tunnel but I plan on putting on a wrap with a lot of red and black so it will blend in. I guess I'm just not worried about the powder coating and the temperature.

Premium Features