• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat Sno Cross Helmet with LED Lights - Large

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Price Reduced: Arctic Cat Sno Cross Helmet with LED Lights - Large

This is a beautiful high end Arctic Cat Sno Cross helmet with battery powered rear lights that can be adjusted to be on/ off or strobe. The helmet is a size large and in beautiful condition and was only worn a few times (because it was a little bit too big for me). The quick strap mounts are still on the helmet and that will allow quick mounting of your goggles. The helmet has an almost rubberized finish to help hold the goggles in place. Comes with matching Arctic Cat helmet bag.

$75 shipped in the continental US.

Please send me a PM if interested.

DSC02606.jpg DSC02605.jpg DSC02609.jpg DSC02608.jpg DSC02615.jpg DSC02612.jpg DSC02607.jpg DSC02616.jpg

Last edited:

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
Seriously, this is one nice helmet. It's just a little big on me and slides too far down on my head. I would call its size a large/XL. It may even be a mismarked XL. The helmet is like new and in great shape. The LED lights on the back are very cool. Pick up this great helmet at way less then 1/2 the original cost.

Premium Features