• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lightweight quiet can for Proclimmbs???

ultrasks700

Premium Member
Jul 7, 2009
MAINE
Diamond S & SLP a known for being quite cans. I think speedwerxs and BMP offer one as well.

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Diamond S, hands down.

SLPs get louder with age.

BD-Xtreme

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Stainless and Titanium Mufflers

Our stainless steel and Titanium mufflers are built extremely high quality welds. Both and polished and neither will rust of course.

The titanium will turn a cool blue and purple color in the hottest spots of the muffler after its been run.

Ours have a dual overlapping mechanical baffle system that is louder than stock but not obnoxious. Not loud like the straight through mufflers. Rather a nice deep rumble.
All 16 gauge construction. No packing required, all mechanical baffles.
Stainless mufflers weight 5 lbs, and our the Titanium mufflers are only 2.5 pounds.

Stock mufflers are 22 lbs!!

$229 for stainless and $449 for Titanium.

Here is a link to ours.

http://www.bd-xtreme.com/index.php?id_category=263&controller=category

M8 Rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Riverton Utah
2014 M8000 Silencer

I run the Diamond S quiet version on my M8000. It fits well, very lightweight, and Very Quiet. As a plus my engine seems to run better too.

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
I have the BDX/SSI stainless on my sled. It definitely is not a quiet can, louder than I expected and really too loud for me.

Only 4 rides, less than 100 miles on it, for sale $150+ shipping.

M
Oct 4, 2015
Montana
Diamond S Ti Quiet on my '17 Mountain Cat; nice & quiet. A bit louder HPS on my '10 M8 & on my '11 Crossfire 800. I'd probably put Diamond S on the older 2 sleds if they made them, but the HPS make power as well!

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
I have the BDX/SSI stainless on my sled. It definitely is not a quiet can, louder than I expected and really too loud for me.

atta boy :face-icon-small-win

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007

To loud for me too sold my ssi titainium can and am going with a full slp kit this year

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
went from a bdx to a ds. just fired up the ds yesterday. much quieter. little better mounting but they changed the outlet on the pan from what the pics showed. theres a gap in the outlet now. doubt it will hurt anything but we'll see.
neither companies supplies the springs you will need. :face-icon-small-fro beautiful cans, the bdx was just too crackly sounding in the lower rpm for me.

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
Another vote for diamond s ti quiet. Had mine on my 14 for 2500 or so miles couldn't be happier. Only down side is cost, but I see they have a slightly cheaper stainless version now.

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
Diamond S Ti all the way.

I had the original Diamond S Ti lite can (Gen 1) on my 2012 Proclimb worked amazing was a little louder but not crazy. Was tested by DTR 800 shootout made the most HP out of all of them. Worked flawless, never a bog or lost HP. Had it 5 years.
Just seen Scott (Diamond S) at Hay Days and he set me up with another Ti can for my Alpha One. These cans are all quiet no more "mountain versions" he only makes the "quiet version" or "trail version" same performance and same weight loss. it is truly the way to go.
Between my friends and I, we have purchased at least 6 of Scott's Diamond S Ti cans.....100% quality

J
Jan 7, 2017
I run a Diamond S TI Q can and I like it a lot, very light nice sound and built very well. I see they changed the way they mount on the newer versions and would like to have the updated mounting set up but other wise very happy.

Is there a difference between the quiet and trail version?

Premium Features