• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WANTED: Used GARMIN Rino 530HCx

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Well then.
If there are NO issues at all in using it in super cold temps...

Will it work with gloves on or does it requires SKIN touch?

schmidty89

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2008
Spirit Lake IA
thanks for the offer.
Looking for a matching 3rd unit.
GARMIN Rino 530HCx

Christopher , Just wondering, What is the reason for having a matched set. Does this make it more user friendly between group members and just because its what your used to or Is there any large difference other than touch screen and how they operate that I am not seeing in the spec sheets. Im only interested because my group is looking at getting some and I see a lot of people looking for the 530 or 530HCx. From what I can tell they are hard to come by. New or used. I assume all models work just fine with another and most of the newer ones all have very similar features, So communicating shouldn't be the issue. But if there is a reason for being matched I'd like to have some user input because I can almost bet if me and five buddies buy these there will be at least one that doesn't order the same because "one was cheaper" or doesn't know what he's getting.
From what I have heard the touch screen can be more user friendly, it comes with a price jump of course.

Thanks for any help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
let's talk

Hey Guys,
I have a 530 HCX. My buddy that was the reason I bought it doesn't ride anymore, and none of my current buddies have one, so it is just going to waste. I'd probably be willing to part with it for a reasonable price. Let me know if you're still interested.

Premium Features