• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fouled plug 09' 800cfi

060agb

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 29, 2010
I have an 09' that keeps foulong the mag side plug. It has the lates ecu update, engine update anf fresh pistons. It ran great all summer until I scuffed the piston skirts up then it started fouling the mag plug. Throw new plugs in it and it runs fine for a short time then at WO it will foul. I cleaned up the cylinders and have new pistons in and still the fouling. There is no check engine light on. Thoughts?

Thanks,

R

ragingwong

Sep 17, 2008
williams lake bc canada
mine has the latest flash also,don't think i scuffed the pistons as it hasn't been riden,rode it yesterday and it kept fouling plugs,dropped it off at the dealer,if they find anything i'll post,cheers

060agb

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 29, 2010
Any infromation would be great Thanks. I have a few different parts and things to try when they show up.

Thanks

I

IQmodster

Jan 4, 2009
In the cold
plug fouling

I have a 09 rmk 700....i have fouled 6 plugs in one day on the pto side. checked cap and wire...very weird. Posting this to let you know it might not related to the flashing and such. Mine will do it in many different situations....trail, powder. While Full to no throttle...Darn thing!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features