• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100t Nov 21 HD helmet cam video: 3" forward post, lightweight battery and can

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
Copied from my other post:

I ride with WKM and his carbon turbo M8. At the same time we had a stock Ltd m1100t and my 50th m1100t with a Hindle and a lightweight battery. The battery saves 10.8lbs and the pipe drops about 19. 30lbs off with around $500. Not mention 8-10hp every brand is seeing with after market pipes. I also was testing a 3" rider forward block on mine. Will probably go 4" even.

I weighted the m1100t and calced 608 with only fuel to go in. I will be doing a tank, hood, and a belt drive as soon as time allows.

The other thing worth mentioning is the other 2 sleds in our group were a turbo xp and a turbo '11 m8, both 162-3". They weren't doing anything the stock m1100t wasn't doing. These are going to be a lot of fun, just takes more effort than a 2 stroke.

For those not familiar, Frisby in Revy is around 7000'

Thought it might get lost without new thread:face-icon-small-hap

I'll load more as I have time. They were all shot with camera set for goggle strap so I had to rotate them. This might take a while according to Youtube but just keep checking back if they aren't converted yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdWZ0hLM0GM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T4UqzdOMbQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMDXIJc9vsk

Last edited:
J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Very nice. Looks like just past the knob off to the right at frisby. If only my sled was here......

K45

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2010
Nic videos, sled seems to work well.

If you dont mind a few questions.
Is the 3in forward bars the same idea as the Nytro steering relocate ? do you sell it ?
Where did you get the light weight battery ?

Thanks.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
You got to ride the mule in the spring of this year with that sled having the vertical steering and being quite popular are you going to install a vertical kit on your sled when out or does the forward post do the trick?

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
I'm not familiar with the Nitro relocate. This one just spaces the post mount 3" off the original spot. It's been so long since I rode the mule in Idaho but the net effect seems the same.

I have 2" & 3" spacers in stock. We are in the works of designing a 4" forward, this is what I will want. It needs bracing so it's a little more involved than the other two. That should put the riser almost straight with the post at that point. I'm sold out of the batteries till next week. With 200km on it beside a stock M1100t it seems to work fine, and the 10lb saving is the treat. I'll be relacating mine up beside the can to save some wire weight, having it warmer won't be a bad either. Getting a 100lbs out will require every bit you can.

Pm me if you want more details.

Now if someone could just get their sh#t together and get a box out already!:plane:

Premium Features