For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: AXYS 2016 AXYS chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2018, 07:10 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
pete/ny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2017 Assault 144-NO BRAKE LIGHT!

I just bought a 2017 Assault and find that the Brake light does not work. The Tail light does work though. I took the lite itself off and tested it and both the tail light and brake lights work. But not on the sled will the brake light work.I was told that the switch might be stuck, this is a nearly new sled and upon looking at the switch where the lever pushes ib is a sealed unit. Any thoughts on this? Thanks

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 04-19-2018, 02:44 PM
Currently: Arctic Cat Proclimb M800 LTD Black Out
Basic Member
catothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond reputecatothom has a reputation beyond repute

Same thing was on my new 146. Moved the brake assembly and the cluster on the bars a little when rotating it and suddenly it worked. Been okay after that

Old 04-20-2018, 09:48 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
pete/ny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working now!

Thanks for the reply. I found that under the Master Cylinder there is a small metal plunger that the brake handle contacts to turn brake light on. Mine was stuck in and after pulling it out with a small needlenose plier and lubed it up find it works like it should.