• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Get well Tony(TRS)!!!!!!

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
I knew surgery was coming but didn't know it would be so fast. I got a vid yesterday of this groggy, higher than a kite grandpa. It was Tony.

Hope you have a speedy recovery!!! Get well my friend, I can't wait to be asked if I am on vacation. :face-icon-small-ton

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Yeah no kidding...With your ankle injury last spring and this? Tory with his issues....It's like the SW Hospital Ward around here... I lost out on almost all of my season last year and just had a recent setback with my bionic neck...

Hope you heal quickly kiddo...

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
TRS-
Sorry to hear your down...Hang in there for us older gents... it all will come out for the best in the end.. Just takes us a bit longer to get back on our feet...

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
oh bugger. Dag nabit

Heal up man! Stronger than ever

I got questions about my new sled damn it
Too soon? ?

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Thanks, yes we still have the cabin. Wife would kill me if I sold it.
Well we both know the gals are smarter than the guys!
Not to intrude, but what the heck happened to you?
Oh, and from one flat lander to another, Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the SnoWesters!:face-icon-small-hap

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Thanks guys.
Headed back home from Salt Lake City today. Had C5-C6 fused.
Get those toe hold pockets/foot wells fixed.

I hope it works out for you and you fully heal. I went with the disc replacement in the same area. The neck brace sucks. 9 weeks.

I did it without pain meds but it was rough. Being off from work stuck in the house watching dried up paint dry was the worst.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Well we both know the gals are smarter than the guys!
Not to intrude, but what the heck happened to you?
Oh, and from one flat lander to another, Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the SnoWesters!:face-icon-small-hap

The foot loop wreck finished it off last spring. It took till October for them to find it with an MRI.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Premium Features