• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Brand new Ford brand tonneau cover for Super Duty short box 1999 and newer $200

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
Brand new in box Ford brand tonneau cover for Ford Super Duty Short Box truck 1999+. This is for the 6.5' short box only - these boxes measure about 6'10" on the floor from the front edge to the end not including the tailgate. The cover is black vinyl and has velcro to hold the sides down to the bed and a rubber seal in the back that fits snugly against the tailgate to keep rain/salt/mud/dust out. On the back drivers corner of the cover there is a small Ford emblem. It latches in the back with 2 hooks that hold the back bracket down snugly - then you pull 2 cables to release the hooks and roll the cover up. There are 3 metal bars that go across the bed to add rigidity to the cover when its fastened down. When the cover is rolled up to the cab there are 2 straps with buckles that hold it in place.

If you are interested please email me at: Wahlrus@comcast . net

I can send pics of what it will look like installed if you want.

Cover is in White Bear Lake MN 55110

$200

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
Cover is still available. I can mail this also for an extra $45. So $245 shipped and you can pay with Paypal if you want.

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
$235 shipped if anyone is interested. The cover has never been taken out of the original box. I can bring it to Haydays.

Premium Features