• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Actual rail length 163 and 155

RoostinRyan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2013
Yakima, WA
Does anyone know the actually rail length of the 155 and 163?

My friend bought a 2010 dragon 163 skid and installed it into his 2009 and is having fitment issues. The skid is rubbing in the front on the drivers. Im curious whether he really has a 163 or not. So I figured I would start there. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
If its hitting the drivers in the front then it doesn't have stock drivers. The OEM has introverts and 1 center drive so the rails run up alongside it so they could physically never hit the rails.

If the sled getting installed into has 2 drivers inline with the rail clips/windows then you need to cut/radius/install anti stab. Mount the anti stab in front limiter strap cross shaft location. put limiter strap to anti-stab, cut and radius the front of the rails

RoostinRyan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2013
Yakima, WA
If its hitting the drivers in the front then it doesn't have stock drivers. The OEM has introverts and 1 center drive so the rails run up alongside it so they could physically never hit the rails.

If the sled getting installed into has 2 drivers inline with the rail clips/windows then you need to cut/radius/install anti stab. Mount the anti stab in front limiter strap cross shaft location. put limiter strap to anti-stab, cut and radius the front of the rails
Cool. That makes more sense. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Premium Features