• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video ads

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thank you, well worth the money. Now SW loads instantly. :D
To those complaining, the "free" info you receive on this website is worth a H of a lot more than the subscription fee and the small fee to eliminate the ads.
Sorry it didn't work for you right away.
It was an interesting little bug we didn't see before your problem.

Enjoy!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Worth the price in just the two minutes I've had it! No more annoyances, no more frustration, just clean, unadulterated information.

I would encourage everyone to opt for this option even if there is a price to it. Because the AD's, Videos, annoying graphics are just pure, unadulterated, Mother F'in Bullsh!t. You will live longer without all the clutter that they bring to this site. One must wonder what these managers are smoking? This widespread use of Corporate Crack is making this country stupid. Greedy Bean counter mentality and in the process they are killing off the golden eggs that got them where they are. Morons!

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
Worth the price in just the two minutes I've had it! No more annoyances, no more frustration, just clean, unadulterated information.

I would encourage everyone to opt for this option even if there is a price to it.

is this why the sound add got turned on again. LOL

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
is this why the sound add got turned on again. LOL

Could well be, I don't have to F'ing deal with it anymore. It would not surprise me if those corrupt ex-potatoe farmers (SW management / Harris Publishing) turned it back on to punish the rest of you for me opting out of their BS.

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I went to go sign up for no ads, it says I am already a member. Clearly not, even my ad blocker won't get rid of the silly video in the upper right hand corner. ??!@?!?!??!?!?!?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I went to go sign up for no ads, it says I am already a member. Clearly not, even my ad blocker won't get rid of the silly video in the upper right hand corner. ??!@?!?!??!?!?!?
Please accept my apologies.
That was entirely MY FAULT.
Fixing it right now

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Wow, came on today and felt like my computer was in turbo mode, then noticed that the video was gone. Amazing, it was slowing down page loading by 4-5 times. It looks like it was free to get no ads until the end of the month, guess I will pay for it in the future. Only a few bucks, but the point of it still rubs me raw, as everyone else it seems.
For us to be paying twice for this forum, I think that we should be getting more of a "premium" forum. By that, better moderation of it. And by that, I mean keep more of the riffraff out. Can't even post an opinion on here any more without getting torn up and down by haters and trolls. Gets old. I quit posting the "inside" info that I am able to get, because of the drama involved.
Thanks for fixing the ads though, have to get used to the screen being so big and not being scared sheetless every time I accidentally mouse over the video and have it "yell" at me, lol.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Its a HARD THING getting rid of Trolls.
One man's Troll is another's Champion.

If someone is causing you grief, please report the post back to a moderator for review.

Premium Features