• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Arctic cat M1000 snopro 162

P
Nov 25, 2016
I have a 2008 Arctic Cat M1000 SnoPro 162. 805mi. Very clean. Has some minimal signs of wear but is in excellent shape. Starts first or second pull every time after sitting for a month. 2.25 track. Fox zero pro gas shocks. Simmons flex skis. Billet riser. I have brand new stay cool scratchers that go with. Has D&D power full exhaust and D&D can. This sled has zero issues. I am second owner. I purchased this sled last season from Paulsons Motorsports in Lacey, Wa with 700mi on it. Took it out 3 times during our crap 18/19 season and she's been under a sheet in my garage since. All aftermarket items were on the sled when I purchased it. As well as windshield delete and ignition bypass. The sled is registered in my name and has a local Washington bank lien holder. (This means bank holds title until its payed off). Please ask me any questions you may have or better photos and I will get you what you need. If you don't like my asking price or any other details of this posting. Troll somewhere else. this is an awesome sled in great condition. Selling because we are trying to buy property.Thank you. Sled is located in Camas, Wa. $2800. 3604093167 Shaun. feel free to call or text

Last edited:
Premium Features