• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

155 Stock Suspension Set Up

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Curious what adjustments others have made to their stock suspension to get their Axys RMK to handle better. Have you added or decreased preload to shocks?

I've read all the threads that discuss revalving, different A arms and spindles, etc. Looking for advice on adjustments to my stock suspension.

I'm 6'3" 240 lb with gear. Sled is a 17 155.

Looking to make the sled easier to pull on side without purchasing aftermarket a arms.

Thanks,

Kale

Last edited:
R
Feb 29, 2016
I am almost the exact same size as you and have no idea why you are having trouble pulling the
Axys over on one ski. I run the set up almost directly from the manual. Only about 3/4inch of threads left on the bottom of the front track shock, rear track shock set for my weight by the book, front shocks set about halfway.

I can throw it around like the toy it is, holds a laser straight line on edge and definitely does not require a narrow front end as is the current fad.

Give it a little time. I find it to be the most balanced and predictable ride on the snow by a good margin, bone stock.

Premium Features