• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

It's time to get behind Trump!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
It has become very clear that the vast majority of the republicans want Trump as their candidate.
By staying in the race, Cruz & Kasich only hurting the chances of the R ticket in November.
The time has come for them to convince their supporters that Trump will be the Nominee and to get behind him.

If the GOP goes against the wishes of the voters & gives the nomination to someone other than Trump, I guarantee Hillary will win.

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
That's very true! I have supported him from the start!! At least he had the fortitude to stand up against the good ole boy establishment and was will to say what was needed said and called the kettle black on this political correctness BS!

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
I agree and I'm hardcore conservative, but it's time trump stop just saying stuff to piss people off and get the limelight. It's time for him to start acting professional and presidential. I don't believe in political correctness but when you're running for president of the most powerful nation in the world, you need to be a bit more professional IMO.

Either way, I'm voting TRUMP!

eyefish123

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2010
Northern Idaho
Trump lets his mouth override his *** most of the time but I think it is great that he is not a career politician, he is not politically correct and he has both the republicans and the democrats afraid of him. He must be doing something right.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
You forgot to mention the most favorable attribute He only looks out for himself Just who we need top run this country. Someone only looking out for himself Go Trump!!!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm not sure where you're getting that.
He actually seems more concerned about the common folks far more than the other candidates.

J
Jan 15, 2010
The USA became the laughing stock of the world when W got re elected. Do you really think anyone is gonna take you seriously if trump gets in?

I'm a dual citizen and travel internationally a lot for work. It is downright embarrassing to be associated with that clown.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Trump will shake up the career politicians. That is what the US needs. Get these lifers out and some new blood in there.
Take PC back a few steps closer to reality. There is a difference between polite and proper and this new Politically correct bullsheet!
Help this country be great again, vote Trump!

GS6

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
It has become very clear that the vast majority of the republicans want Trump as their candidate..

That is FACTUALLY WRONG.

As of today there have been a total of 25,530,125 votes cast in the Republican primaries.

Donal Trump has received
10,121,996<small> or only (39.65%)

The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY 60% of Republicans have voted AGAINST TRUMP.

</small>

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
The USA became the laughing stock of the world when W got re elected. Do you really think anyone is gonna take you seriously if trump gets in?

I'm a dual citizen and travel internationally a lot for work. It is downright embarrassing to be associated with that clown.[/

When you said downright embarrising.... My first thought was the current resident of the White House!!!!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Anybody would be an improvement over our current monkey faced President (Obama). I'd Vote Trump in a heart beat considering the options. Trump at least has some business sense and Knows you can't spend unlimited amounts of money (like Obama) on stupid half-baked ideas that the country will never recover from.

We used to be a Super Power to be reckoned with, now we are essentially a third world country with unfathomable debt, from which we will never recover! If the political machine does not get a huge kick in the AZZ. Trump might be enough, but I think it will more than likely take detonating a NUKE on Washington DC while they are in session to bring about the revolutionary change that will be required to get the country out of debt and start restoring it to a superpower status again.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
That is FACTUALLY WRONG.

As of today there have been a total of 25,530,125 votes cast in the Republican primaries.

Donal Trump has received
10,121,996<small> or only (39.65%)

The OVERWHELMING MAJORITY 60% of Republicans have voted AGAINST TRUMP.

</small>

OK, let me rephrase my statement.......
Far more voters have chosen Trump than any of the other candidates.
THAT IS FACTUALLY CORRECT

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
That is just word play.
When there are multiple contestants, a vote for any single contestant, is technically against the other contestants.

Now if we switch out Trump for Kasich, that number of votes against a single contestant will be even greater, so Christopher is wrong, kasich has the majority of voters voting against him.

GS6

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
popcorn.gif
Hey gang I need help learning O Canada....If Trump don't get in um
canada.gif
Im out!

Premium Features