• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MCX Phazer turbo cartridge?

M

MRFUSION

Aug 8, 2008
Peace River AB
Anyone found a replacement cartridge for the Phazer MCX Mitsubishi turbo? MCX takes the tags off it and they appear very illusive. Prince George said they are no longer available, I tried emailing MCX in Sweden with no response. When you talk to a Mitsubishi turbo dealer they seem to need the numbers that are missing. Im following a few leads but if anyone has any info on where to source one used or new It would be greatly appreciated.

partsman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Vancouver B.C.
Ship it to adp industries in langley.They will repair or replace. best turbo place I've found.Had many mcx turbos replaced there

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Alamo turbo in Calgary and also in edmonton maybe? Is closer and they should be able to help you, they do alot of 16t to 19t conversions and most likely are an authorized dealer aswell

M

MRFUSION

Aug 8, 2008
Peace River AB
I tried calling Leipheimer yesterday a bunch of times and the answering machine kept coming on saying they are closed. The answering machine said Butte Yamaha or something like that. I tried Alamo turbos in Calgary being nice and close to me and the numbers I told them didnt jive off the turbo, they said I need the missing tag off the cold side of the turbo. I havent tried ADP turbo in Langley, I will call them on Monday. I have found lots of cartridges that look identical online but not sure of how many wheel options they have? Thanx for the info guys.

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
Shad.......ADP is the best. You probably need to send it to them but they will get you doing. I had a spare last year that another dealer gobbled up on me. Best of luck
RS

Y

yamahajohnson220

Jan 4, 2008
If I remember right, mark said the phazer, polaris razr, Yamaha grizzly, and yz450f kits all use the same cartridge. I also searched everywhere for an intake impellar and came up close a few times but nothing exact. Ended up buying a new cartridge that mark had on hand

M

MRFUSION

Aug 8, 2008
Peace River AB
Okay thanx Randy, I will check that out on Monday. I dont mind sending it to them if needed. Building this baby for Renee. Thanx all for the help.

Premium Features