• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tobe Suit

D

D7-Ryder

Dec 13, 2011
Lehi Utah
Any one riding with the full Tobe Suit? Im wondering about the quality? Also restrictions, does it restrict your movement at all?

Thanks in advance

P
Dec 17, 2009
Timberlakes
Looks pretty baggy to me. I cant imagine it restricts. I dont know about quality, just going on pics. Dont they have distrobution or something here in Utah? Maybe they would let you swing by and take a look.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
I was at Triple S the other day and they have some of the TOBE suits. I did not take a close look. Reminded me of the ski suit of the late 70's early 80's seems what goes around comes around.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I have one, so far I love it. Very comfy, and you will not get wet. Butt was absolutely soaked on the outside the other day, and not even damp on the inside. Snow doesn't stick to it. Fit isn't the greatest on me because I am super tall and skinny, but my normal sized buddy tried it on and it fit him perfect. Quality seems pretty good, I ripped some stitching out of one of the hand gaiters because my arms are so long. But other than that I love it.

-Your buddies will give you chit about your new one piece all day, and then be asking where they can get one at the end of the day.

D

D7-Ryder

Dec 13, 2011
Lehi Utah
Bogus71 said:
If you can get over the looks and constant ridicule from your riding buddies the suit functions great for the colder months but may be overkill for springtime riding.

thanks for the help guys. and I don't care what anybody says. I think there badass.

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

Premium Features