• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

John Deere AMT 600 gator - dump box, hitch, great utility vehicle! $1200

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
$1200 - located in western ND

I would like to upgrade to a side by side with a bench seat and steering wheel, so this rig has to go. It is perfect for yard work. I have used it around the yard for the past 5 years. Also would work good around the farm yard. It only goes about 15 mph, but the 600cc engine has alot of torque (its a Kawasaki, which JD had great luck with in their lawn/garden/utility equipment in the 80s and 90s). It is belt driven (like a snowmobile) with a continuously variable clutch setup. Forward, reverse, headlight, and taillight. The box does lift up to dump (manually). the tires are all pretty bald, but hold air. i had trouble with one rear tire, and it was replaced with a new one. i also have another new tire as a spare that will go with the machine. the muffler rusted through and rattled all the time, so i cut it off. near perfect mechanical working order, but not too appealing to the eye.....so dont judge the book by its cover

HD video walk around of the AMT (copy and paste into browser) ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kniD4SmAbpU&feature=youtu.be

DSCN1243.jpg

DSCN1245.jpg

DSCN1244.jpg

DSCN1246.jpg

3A27A334-7047-4CAF-BAB8-90766FBD2D0C-23263-000016950153065D.jpg

J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
hey you didnt mention the "4 wheel drive".

i have one of these things and they are the bomb! they are built like a tank, extremely durable. they dont make things like this anymore!

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
two of these within 50 miles of each other .... who would have thought! i really do like the deere. its hard to give up a machine that works so good. i sold my two atv's, now i need to sell this to make room for a new sxs.

and yes, there is a diff lock pedal you push with your foot and it locks all 4 rear wheels in. normally on 2 of them are pulling (left side or right side)

Last edited:
Premium Features