• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PA Head Clutching 12' 800 for 8-10k EPI Weights???

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Looking at heading out west in a week and a half. Wanting to do some clutching to my sled. 99% sure im going with EPI belly buster weights, anyone running a PA head setup on their 800 know what kind of weights to pull? These are not adjustable and I dont want to be overreving the whole time. Im pretty sure carls told me back in january to run 62's but thats what im running in the stock weight size, i beleive? Headed to the bighorns so if anyones been there with a similar setup let me know what you ran. Looking to have something on the way by the end of the day.

Sled is actually a 2012 SBA with 2" paddle and 20/42 gearing. If im not mistaken thats the same gearing as an RMK 155" stock .PA head and Bikeman can. stock otherwise.

Thanks!

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
I would call Steve at MDS clutching. His weights flat work with the PA head and he sets you up perfect. Plus they are adjustable so if you need small changes you can. Just my opinion but no experience with epi.

Premium Features