• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

E-Series Tunnel Bags and Handlebar bags from Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
E-Series Max and Mini Tunnel Bag:

3 Years on the snow and still selling well! For 2011/12 we've added a few features to these bags to make it even better.

- 99% Waterproof
- Semi rigid design holds it's shape
- Rigid bottom with plastic feet keeping the bag off the tunnel
- Hot/Cold Barrier – Helps keep the heat from the heat exchangers from ever hitting the cold air in the bag eliminating condensation.
- Elastic hold downs inside
- Beverage loops keep your bottles from bouncing around.
**NEW Features**
- Added velcro to the inside side pockets to keep content in place better
- Added velcro to the mounting straps so the extra strap doesn't hang down preventing "ice balls".

Mini - $159.95
Max - $179.95

SSES2_WEB.jpg

SSES2MAXOPENWEB.jpg

SSES1_WEB.jpg

SSES1OPENWEB.jpg

NewFeatures5.jpg

NewFeatures4.jpg

NewFeatures3.jpg

NewFeatures1.jpg

E-Series Backcountry Bag

$139.95

Developed for Chris Burandt and the most aggressive mountain rider. Specifically fits the Polaris freestyle seat IQ RMK, Pro RMK, Assault and Switchback Assault.

Features:
- No tool installation
- Hybrid plastic tray bottom
- "Wing" compartments hold 2 water bottles each
- Compartment on the top inside the bag for Float Air Pump
- Internal mesh pocket on the rear door
- Completely fills out the under side of the seat.
- Fits most Polaris models with "Freestyle" seat.

9-18-1121.jpg

9-18-1120.jpg

9-18-1119.jpg

9-18-1118.jpg

9-18-1117.jpg

BackcountryBag.jpg

E-Series Deluxe Carry All

$129.95

The Carry All handlebar bag has been around for 6 years and it was time for a re-design/expansion. With Chris Burandts input we set out to make the next generation of the Carry All. With the popularity of open faced helmets many of us head out for the day with multiple sets of goggles. We wanted to incorporate a goggle bag that could be used with the main bag or as a stand alone bag. Along with the goggle bag we wanted to give the bag some shape. Make it a more secure fit for the guy who is jumping all over the sled and overall just a deluxe bag.

Features:
- 99% waterproof including waterproof zippers
- Attaches to any handlebar with proper clearance
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Cam buckles are used on the top and bottom to attach to the bars

Internal pockets:
--- Multi-tool pocket
--- Mini flashlight pocket
--- Camera or GPS pocket
--- Cellphone pocket
--- Large oversized beanie pocket
--- Clear registration pouch

Additional features:
--- Elastic battery loops
--- Chapstick loop
--- External pocket in front

Goggle Bag Features:

- Semi rigid construction holds it's shape
- Large enough to hold any style goggle
- Fleece lined internal front
- Internal elastic straps for spare lenses
- 2 vents on back

Goggle bag can be used as a stand alone bag if required straps are purchased.

Tested all last season by Sled Solutions, Chris Burandt, Dan Gardiner and other western riders.

Ridersideofbag_Cut.jpg

9-18-1110.jpg

9-18-116.jpg

9-18-113.jpg

E-Series Goggle Bag

$45.95

Goggle Bag Features:
- Semi rigid construction holds it's shape
- Large enough to hold any style goggle
- Fleece lined internal front
- Internal elastic straps for spare lenses
- 2 vents on back

9-18-1115.jpg

9-18-1113.jpg

9-18-1110.jpg

All of our products are built in the U.S.A. and back with a 1 year warranty. Products made for hardcore sledders by a hardcore sledder!!

These items are available on our website and in stock ready for shipping.

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/index.php?cPath=165

Thanks for looking!

Paul

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Installed my Sled Solutions Carry-All handlebar bag tonight. Much better fit than my old Sno-Bunje bag. Thanks for a great American made product Paul!!!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Paul, I received my bag's this week and it looks "GREAT" on my sled. Thanks for the great Service.
Ron

Installed my Sled Solutions Carry-All handlebar bag tonight. Much better fit than my old Sno-Bunje bag. Thanks for a great American made product Paul!!!

Thanks guys, post up some pics if you get a chance!

A
Sep 19, 2011
I like the backcountry bag, last year I bought a whole boss seat for my summit just to get some storage space. I have a new rmk pro now and your bag seems the best I've come across, plus a goggle bag likely. I do have an observation about your tunnel bags though. All avalanche training courses I have taken strongly recommend having your probe and shovel in your back pack vs on your sled. I ride with a snow pulse avy backpack that stores my shovel great so never been tempted to put it on the sled. That being said I see a ton of guys with no apparent shovel so I guess on the sled is better than none at all. Thanks for being American made.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I like the backcountry bag, last year I bought a whole boss seat for my summit just to get some storage space. I have a new rmk pro now and your bag seems the best I've come across, plus a goggle bag likely. I do have an observation about your tunnel bags though. All avalanche training courses I have taken strongly recommend having your probe and shovel in your back pack vs on your sled. I ride with a snow pulse avy backpack that stores my shovel great so never been tempted to put it on the sled. That being said I see a ton of guys with no apparent shovel so I guess on the sled is better than none at all. Thanks for being American made.

We DO NOT suggest the shovel on the bag be the ONLY shovel carried. American made is the only way!

Premium Features