• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RMK 2011 Pricing???

doodah

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
Fremont Wisconsin
Just sold my XP, i cant wait till march 8th so i can skip down to my dealership and get mine ordered up! Im liking the idea of a polaris rebate or a "introductory deal" I cant wait to get mine here!

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
I was just on the Ski Doo website. They have a package called the Back Country with the new 800 T-tec. They had it priced at $13,400. This makes me think that the new Poo with all the bellz n whissles can't be far behind. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS, at $13,400, they should call it the Back Door Edition because thats where WE will be getting it. Still searching for Yellow Dog..................

Nov 29, 2007
SW, MT
It would be really cool if Polaris did some sort of "loyalty rebate" on the sleds. Even if it were $500 that would be a good gesture. So if you bought a 2005 or recent sled from a dealer (so your name was attached to the VIN) you would get the rebate. That would be the 900 to recent. I'm sure they won't do this because they will have the hot sled next year.

Exactly what i was thinking. I think something like this may be necessary to keep some of their past loyal customers. As a very loyal polaris owner (never owned another brand), but also as a frustrated 2010 D8 owner, if they don't do something i wouldn't rule out the competition. First time i have every really felt like somebody else may have something better to offer (at least until the 2011 came out!).

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Just got off the phone with my guy in Vegas...

No prices till the "big meeting" tonight around 6.

It is what it is...

Polaris SHOULD have the prices and all the 2011 models up on the site tonight or tomorrow... along with all the snowcheck options.

We'll know then what sleds get the new chassis (remember the 2007 Dragon RMK's??) and what stays with the current IQ.

WingNutRacing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2000
Lolo, MT
?

Some Doo guys are saying they can get the Snow Check 2011 Summit X for $10,500, with a 3 year engine warranty............
That's not bad, is Poo gonna beat it?

STAYED TUNED!!!!!

Last edited:
D

dmaxd2500

Sep 29, 2009
G WYO
Hard to beat the 4 year bumper to bumper warranty. That was the tipping point for me, I'm in.

Premium Features