• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Great Customer Service goes a long way!

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
You can tell a lot about a company by how they treat you when you have any kind of issue with their products. Last week i wadded up my sled into a tree bad enough to bend every piece of metal on the left side of my sled and snap the shock shaft in half. This happened on Sunday... i called Bud at Timbersled Products Monday morning and was back on the snow by Wednesday. i was super stoked at how fast the turn around time was and couldn't wait to ride again. Headed back down to Mccall for the weekend. In the middle of my ride i had a failure in my left a-arm... the one that i had just replaced from my wreck the week before. I was mad to say the least... luckily i had spare parts and was able to continue riding the rest of the weekend. I got a hold Allen first thing Tuesday morning and told him what had happened... ( most companies would be like "oh you wrecked last week you just hit something again and are trying to scam some free parts") not Allen. He was very humble about the situation and angry that his part had failed. Instead of telling me that i must have hit something again and broke it myself.. he was asking questions on what part failed, if i thought it was a weld or tube failure and if i could send the a-arm back so they can test it and make sure this type of failure never happens again. it is now Wednesday one day after talking with him and i have a new a-arm in my hand free of charge. That is great customer service... things happen and i understand this. Timbersleds customer service is top notch... They go above and beyond to keep their customers happy. I can't say enough about how well they have treated me! Thank you Timbersled for your outstanding customer service!

Last edited:
Premium Features