• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

silber/attitude help

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
got a silber kit all installed and looks great, but sled will not idle. attitude box goes green red green red, when first start up its red on 6. if you give it a little gas then it sounds fine but think its somethin to do with the box. believe i got it hooked up right. and cant get a hold of justin

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
thats what its supposed to do. what is fuel pressure mine was too low to idle when i first installed

i was told version 3 suppose to do that. i have version3.2 which is suppopse to be sollid green. fuel pressure is at 42 and have had it down to 30 with no luck. the motor idles good then about dies then idles good then dies and it does this farly fast but if i give it little throttle it idles fine

J
Dec 18, 2009
Salt lake City
You should get a hold of Derek at attitude he can tell you what is going on. I have the 3.0 like tree climber and that is what ours do if it is right. The box still shouldn't effect the Idle I don't think.

Last edited:

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
Box is doing what it is suspose to box has no effect on idle. Check fuel pressure and your connections.

connections from the attitude box? fuel pressure is 42 ya derrick said box not do anything till 3500rpm but should be a solid green light at idle.

Last edited:
P

POLARIS600cc

Nov 27, 2007
MN
got a silber kit all installed and looks great, but sled will not idle. attitude box goes green red green red, when first start up its red on 6. if you give it a little gas then it sounds fine but think its somethin to do with the box. believe i got it hooked up right. and cant get a hold of justin

connections from the attitude box? fuel pressure is 42 ya derrick said box not do anything till 3500rpm but should be a solid green light at idle.

If derek said its supposed to be solid green but your getting green/red flash then the box itself is messed up or your connections are messed up. I would check all the connections first, then call derek back and see what he thinks. Maybe you need a new box.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kalispell, Montana
idle issue

The lights toggle red/green when all four injectors are not firing. At idle only 2 injectors are firing and that is normal. If you rev it up about 1000 rpm it should go green only. If it is still red/green then you have your injectors wired incorrectly. Fuel pressure should be between 38-42 psi. Your A/F needs to read 14.8 at idle, if it is rich a lower number than you need to decrease your fuel pressure but don't go below 38 psi. Fuel pressure is the only thing you adjust for idle. I would be looking at TPS and make sure you have the temp sensor wired correctly......

CHARIOT OF DOOM

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
wrong wire

ended up splicing into the wrong yellow wire there is two of them. the other was for the coolent temp. that is why my engine light was flashing twice. took puff for a spin in the field here and oh dam!!! this thing going to be *****in. thanks for all your guys help

Premium Features