• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bd customer service

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
it seems that everyone has a different opinion about them ive never done the turbo thing with them but ive done bd boxes and i had issues there its kinda hard to say they are the best kit when you dont have your parts after they gave you a delivery date and its past that date id get my money back and go somewhere else

S
Nov 28, 2007
Hyrum UT
There kits are not the best on the market nor will they ever be if they can't even keep up with supply and demand. I would buy a Twisted kit because Shane can keep up with supply and demand, and his service is great. O and his kit kicks ***.

F
Nov 26, 2007
www.boondockers.com
From my experience and observations, the sledding industry has to be the toughest business to be in, which is why I chose to no longer make it my livelihood. I also have a theory as to why you will never see a company in this business grow beyond a certain size, it's just too hard of a balancing act to get beyond a certain point - just look at past history at all the businesses and dealerships that have come and gone, and the ones that are still around. Ironically success in this industry can often be a bad thing - the larger you get, the more difficult it becomes to stay on top. There's too many things to go wrong, most of which you cannot control. I'm sure other power-sports businesses are difficult to maintain, but there are several larger businesses that have become successful, but sledding is the worst and most unforgiving. Add to all this the fact that sled sales have been dropping every year, sleds keep getting more expensive each year, the median age is increasing (fewer younger people getting into the sport, maybe due to price increases?), and increasing pressure from environmentalists - I just say enjoy this sport while you still can, and be happy that there are still companies around offering cool stuff to make it more enjoyable!

Premium Features