• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo questions???

I am going to buy a M8 and i had a few questions about putting a turbo on it. And i only want to run it on pump gas. First which is a better turbo, the boondocker pump gas turbo kit with the intercooler, or the cpc stage 2 or 3 turbo kit? and i know by adding more power you are going to use more fuel so how much more fuel do you use by adding a pump gas turbo?

M
Nov 26, 2007
Cranbrook B.C.
well for starters both of the cpc kits are built to run high boost/race gas, so if you don't plan on ever running high boost your wasting money on those kits and should go with the pump gas kits. now if were talking about pump gas kits both are very close to the same, with a few different features like the control box, tunnel dump exhaust, ect.. not major things. your best to buy a kit that others in your area use, that way if you need help your not on the phone try'n to figure stuff out.

Last edited:
C

cpatts2000

Jan 22, 2008
Winthrop,WA
cpc builds a pump gas kit, check it out on there website.
cpcracing.com

I run a twisted kit and love it, I have a race gas kit that I can turn down and run pump gas. I had a pump gas boondocker on a dragon last year and it worked pretty well.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
call Kevin at Phatties Super Shop in Cle Elum. He builds a lot of turbo sleds and has some in his shop right now that you could come up and look at and probably even test ride. 509-304-4591

Premium Features