• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Seat on a REV...?

S
Jan 1, 2008
Chanhassen, MN
its done!!!! got it powder coated. looks amazing I think. any criticism? for all of those who said it couldn't be done, well it can be! it looks good on the shop floor, will have to see how she is on the snow! I road it around in the grass some and I really do like the height so far.

PIC-0049.jpg

PIC-0051_1.jpg

PIC-0052.jpg

seatframe-1.jpg

Last edited:
R
Dec 25, 2007
Wow you guys are douche bags, he made it for him, some of us here arent loaded and like being creative and building their own parts. quit bashing people for having new ideas. its not your sled so keep your ****y comments to yourself.

S
Jan 1, 2008
Chanhassen, MN
Thanks RMK_Miller. i did it to be creative and show people it can be done. It was alot cheaper than a boss. and a Boss starts at $399. but to each their own I guess. at least I can really tell how much fuel I have now. haha

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
found a xp seat mint condition on craigslist for 50 bucks. anybody want the link so maybe you can copy this hot rod fab job.:boxing: he asked for the critics thoughts.:noidea: It looks like an xp seat on a rev with home depot brackets,,, and you powder coated them:faint: please tell me they let you throw in some worth while parts to be coated with the cost of those brackets:thumb:to each his own bro

Premium Features