• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Service TECH!!! lONGMONT CO. 80501

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
Are you looking for a service Tech with 20+ years experience with working on SNOWMOBILES, MOTORCYCLES, JETSKIS, 4-WHEELERS, ATVs, TRAILERS AND RV’s, I’m your guy. There’s no job too big or too small. Form changing oil to full rebuild of your 4 cylinder street bike engines. My shop has all the right tools to get the job done right and at a best price around. If you brought your toy to a big dealership I would have been the one or the guy that may have been working on it so please bring it to me and pay a lot less for the same quality work. I have access to all the right OEM and aftermarket parts for your POLARIS, ARCTIC-CAT, SKI-DOO, YAMAHA, HONDA, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, and TRIUPH. SNOWMOBILE - MOTORCYCLE - ATV – JETSKI. No matter what you drive, I can take care of all your needs.
Shop rate $45 an hour
$90 to winterize your toy
Please call for more info
***New Number*** 303-888-9378
5% OF ALL MONEY MADE WILL BE DONATED TO FIGHT TO KEEP LAND USE OPEN TO ALL OF USE WITH SLEDS AND ATVS

Last edited by a moderator:
R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
5% OF ALL MONEY MADE WILL BE DONATED TO FIGHT TO KEEP LAND USE OPEN TO ALL OF USE WITH SLEDS AND ATVS

Props.
Who exactly is the $ going to?
SAWS donations?
Either way, good on you. Definately need more of this kinda stuff from the OEMs and aftermarket.

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
Yes Mark we did have a chance to ride together a couple years ago. Im glad you remember me.
Who I plan on donating the money to is "Colorado off highway vehicle coalation". But if anyone has any ideas im open to anything. Looks like im getting a lot of work so far. Thanks to all that have called!

H
Jan 30, 2008
Are you looking for a service Tech with 20+ years experience with working on SNOWMOBILES, MOTORCYCLES, JETSKIS, 4-WHEELERS, ATVs, TRAILERS AND RV’s, I’m your guy. There’s no job too big or too small. Form changing oil to full rebuild of your 4 cylinder street bike engines. My shop has all the right tools to get the job done right and at a best price around. If you brought your toy to a big dealership I would have been the one or the guy that may have been working on it so please bring it to me and pay a lot less for the same quality work. I have access to all the right OEM and aftermarket parts for your POLARIS, ARCTIC-CAT, SKI-DOO, YAMAHA, HONDA, KAWASAKI, SUZUKI, and TRIUPH. SNOWMOBILE - MOTORCYCLE - ATV – JETSKI. No matter what you drive, I can take care of all your needs.
Shop rate $45 an hour
$90 to winterize your toy
Please call for more info
303-746-3938

I have a 2003 skidoo summit that needs a new oil tank.
I also have a 2002 Polaris 800 that had the extreme stage 3 kit added, and they said I always need non oxy gas. Is there a way to tune it back down to use more available gas?

Thanks, Dave.

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
Hi guys, I wanted to move this back to the top so its EZ for you guys to fine the post. This has been working out so nice. I have had the chance to talk to some cools guys and work on there cool mod sleds and stock ones too. Feel free to call any time if you need help with something.
303 746 3938

I

ItDoAble

Aug 30, 2006
Loveland, CO
Yes Mark we did have a chance to ride together a couple years ago. Im glad you remember me.
Who I plan on donating the money to is "Colorado off highway vehicle coalation". But if anyone has any ideas im open to anything. Looks like im getting a lot of work so far. Thanks to all that have called!

COHVCO .. right on!

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
Hi guys! Today is a day off for me, in a mad rush of waking up at 5am to put a 900 engine back in an RMK and being up until 2am putting a bark buster front end on.Things have been going good for me, and everyone got their sleds back on time and I have happy customes. This Christmas has been the best ever. "The kids got everything they wanted for Christmas and more” So Merry Christmas and if you need anything please give me a call. 303 746 3938.

Tech Tip -I have been seeing a lot of Snowmobiles with the drive chains and tracks way too tight. So keep in mind, a track and or chain being too tight can hurt performance and is hard on bearings.

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
Hi guys, as you may know Ryan and I have been working together more and more. But that’s nothing new to us because we have been doing it since 1997 and I’m happy to work with him and call him my friend. I’m writing in to let people know That Yes we can do insurance jobs too. I have been asked may times if I can and will work with their insurance company and yes we do. I have done 2 insurance jobs and I am happy to say I helped both guys out so they were treated fairly. (I’m on your side) so If you have a crashed or wrecked sled, 4 wheeler or bike please bring it to us and I will be happy to get you and your sled what it needs and Do it right!
Tech tip for this post. Toe your skis out 1/8 to ¼ of an inch to help with it darting around on the trail and a little more for aftermarket skis. It will help.
thanks
Kevin Kronfuss

R

rhino12yr

Banned
Dec 27, 2007
Hey all!

Keep in mind we have two shops. One in Longmont and one in Arvada. There is nothing we have not seen in the repair industry, so don't hesitate.

Kevin and I work directly with one another so there is nothing we can't do. We both have secured buildings with indoor storage. I (Ryan) cannot store trailers but your machine will be inside at all times and never stored outdoors. Kevin has the ability to store some trailers. Remember I also do Dentless Paint Repair on all vehicles. From hail damage to minor dents or door dings. All repairs can usually be done in one day. So if your favorite car or truck has a little door ding from the grocery store parking lot, I am able to fix it and make the dent disapear. All dent repairs are garunteed for life.

Thanks for all the nice responces!
720-879-2270

Ryan Schwartzkopf

Last edited:
K
Nov 29, 2007
Colorado
Quick update that Kevin's number changed to 303-888-9378. He is trying to get this thread updated, but I he is too busy working on my sled this week :face-icon-small-hap And I think posts can only be edited once on the new forum.

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
Quick update that Kevin's number changed to 303-888-9378. He is trying to get this thread updated, but I he is too busy working on my sled this week :face-icon-small-hap And I think posts can only be edited once on the new forum.

I changed the phone number to the above one for him in the first post! :)

Premium Features