• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 dragon 800 174

B

BullHead

Dec 2, 2007
smithers bc canada
thanks guys, ya, i'm interested how the long track and turbo go, if i can afford it i'll get the timbersled suspension, but just spent alllllooootttt on my jeep, so its hard, maybe i might have to, to keep the skis down, we'll see

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
frickin awsome sled get a rear timbersled skid as my dragon 700 with twins 174 trenches horribly bad the rear of the skid collapes way to much, or if you spent all your money already :D figure out a way to couple the skid ovs sells a kit for the m8s so it is possible

B

BullHead

Dec 2, 2007
smithers bc canada
the sled is currently stuck in edmonton until the mackenzie river freezes over, so no new pics till probably december some time

i have mortal flight graphics kit coming in

possible timbersled front and rear suspension

my turbo should be here anyday now

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
I like the direction you are going with the new sled, very nice sled. I will be going with the Silber Turbo kit as well this year. I was debating to either run e85 or the water/meth kit. I'm leaning towards the water/meth kit if everything checks out, I'm new to the water/meth game.

Water/Methanol

1. What brand of water/methanol are you going to use? What's the freeze point of that brand/mix?
  2. How often do you need to fill up the 3 quart water/methanol container? Will it last all 11 gallons of fuel? This will help me decide if I will go with the Trail Tank (15.5 gallons) and use the spare 2 gallon gas can for water/methanol (boost juice) or just leave it stock.
  3. Does this tie into the Attitude Fuel controller or is it a separate stand alone system?

B

BullHead

Dec 2, 2007
smithers bc canada
ya i went with it so i can run pump gas with more boost, or avgas and water meth for even more boost, now those are good questions to ask justin at silber turbos, as that is who i would be asking them about as well, i've been looking into brands of washer fluid, finding what percentages of methanol are in each one, the colder it can handle would mean higher percentage of methanol, i will know more on how it lasts in feburary when i really get into the mountains

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
ya i went with it so i can run pump gas with more boost, or avgas and water meth for even more boost, now those are good questions to ask justin at silber turbos, as that is who i would be asking them about as well, i've been looking into brands of washer fluid, finding what percentages of methanol are in each one, the colder it can handle would mean higher percentage of methanol, i will know more on how it lasts in feburary when i really get into the mountains

Already sent Justin an email this morning. Figured I would ask publicly incase others knew the answers or wanted to know the same thing.

Snow Performance sells a product called Boost Juice that is 49% meth / 51% water for $30 per 4 gallon case. Very cost effective in my opinion. Looks like some people mix there own ratio and buy methonal from these companies (below).
• Methanol can be purchased on the web at www.worldwideracingfuels.com and www.hiperfuels.com.

Last edited:
Premium Features