• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies Ride Calendar Photo Shoot - Mountain Sleds/ Mountain Riders

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
All right kids, we are a week from the calendar release and it's time to give you a taste...... :cool:

2010 Ladies Ride Calendar <-----CLICK HERE TO BUY!

_MG_0387.jpg

_MG_0466.jpg

Last edited:
P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
Ok you all can't stop know. I thought we were going to see some sled pictures.

I have a personal preference for July myself, nice legs.

Can't wait for Friday, nice shots Ladies..................

T

Tedd

Apr 14, 2005
Creswell, Or
I didn't realize I liked Daisies and High Heels as much as I do until recently.....

All joking aside, these ladies worked VERY hard to put this together over the last year. Everyone needs to purchase one of these calendars.

P

powder Head

Nov 27, 2007
Marysville Wash
Thanks Suzie, It was hard to see the sleds in the other pics, too many distractions. Lol.

Keep the pics going folks, Tedd is right these women put in a lot of hard work, energy, passion and time into this calender, everyone please support and get your tickets for Friday if it's not already sold out..............

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Susie! Put a space or enter in that last pic so it doesn't run the page on!

Ok, so aparently I jumped the gun, go figure, I post it somewhere else and then a whole new thread crops up... Sorry, I get impatient sometimes! ;)

Some of my teasers and shots from the calendar shoot... Riding pics you say? Ya, I'll add some of those too...

I'm Miss Feb... Pleased to meet you! ;)

_MG_1131a.jpg

_MG_1094a-1.jpg

My trusty Steed. An 07 860 with a LOT of little goodies including a Drop and roll for a 2.5" challenger extreme! Built, with a lotta love, little cursing and a WHOLE lotta lerning, by me!
IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_4577.jpg

P11702051.jpg

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
i've seen that miss june sled somewhere;) how am i supposed to keep my wife thinking there are no women up on the hill to worry about with threads like this????
how about one for the ladies:) soooooooo sexy...

000_0310.jpg

Last edited:

Cowgirl151

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2005
Soda Springs, Idaho
Hot!

YOWSERS LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!

You are smokin hot!!! I'm so jealous!! I am Miss August but wasn't able to do a hot photo shoot like most of the other ladies!!! What an awesome experience and they should all be very proud of themselves!!!!!! Here is a photo or two of myself....................

picture.php

picture.php

R

RedRaven

Jun 13, 2009
Hello everyone~ Here a couple teasers from one of the Miss April's. I am so excited for the release of the calender... See you all Saturday at the Show!!!

_MG_0609.jpg

_MG_0546.jpg

_MG_0566.jpg

_MG_0587.jpg

Premium Features