• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

She's topless...new pix

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Tough for me to take out my airbox to take pix......might be a while. Updates I've done since then is moved my handle bar controls to the center of my riser by drilling holes for small switches. Love my sled....now just trying to figure out how much it would cost to get an etec 800 installed:)

Rt

Jan 28, 2008
White SD
i tried this and it is alittle harder that it looks. is there anyway that you could upload the outline of the piece so i can trace it. i have cut 4 different one and can`t get a perfect fit like yours.

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Also welded on some drop brackets that raised the back end up 3"....Tried it with the limiters all the way out but in the end I did drop the front of the skid down 1".

Rt

050.jpg

B

blacksnow

Jan 3, 2009
everett, WA
i tried this and it is alittle harder that it looks. is there anyway that you could upload the outline of the piece so i can trace it. i have cut 4 different one and can`t get a perfect fit like yours.

do it in cardboard first:beer;

Premium Features