• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lincoln County Customs (LCC) - Thanks

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
C
Dec 5, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO
You read mostly about bad experiences on here and some good; this is one of the good ones.

My group was at our yearly Togwotee / Hillclimb trip and had some issues and needed parts. When trying to figure out what to do ~ we called Troy at LCC to see if he can help, knowing he no longer was a Yamaha dealer. To our surprise, he had the parts we needed to keep riding and even better, he and Cari waited at their shop for us to drive 1.5 hours to get there (after business hours). They were great and helped out with some other tuning help.

So even being TJ's "by name" is no longer around, LCC is and us Yamaha riders still have an expert resource to utilize. And ... if you have modified your Yamaha LCC can help with pretty much any aspect.

We use to drive 9+ hours one way to have Troy help us with tuning and the like, but it was just so far to go. Well ... after this weekend & seeing what caliber of people they are and the level of service Troy and Cari provide, we are renewed customers again! I wanted other Yamaha people to know that LCC is still willing, ready and able to ensure your sled is kicking tail on the mountain. Check them out. http://www.lccwy.com/ Derek

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
This is so true. Every trip I've made out to West Yellowstone or Togwotee I've need some sort of aid from Troy...TJ's now LCC. It amazes me the customer service I've received over the years.

I was a bit concerned this season since he's not a Yami dealer any longer, but I must say like fine wine they get better every year. I want Cari's TNytro. That thing is sick.

Plus, just when I thought my SCApex couldn't get any better. Well you'll have to wait til its done to see it, but Troy is putting her under and when she comes through she'll be like a new model.

This is the kinda expertise and customer service that keeps us driving 900 miles to get.

Troy thanks for saving my sled. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Robrstopr

Last edited:

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Anyone ever use the Kevlar SC belts? I never heard of them, but picked one up from LCC.

How did it compare to the ole Gates?

Kinda late in the season to get a good read on reliabilty. Sure does feel alot tougher.

Thoughts????

Premium Features